Dentist in Wakefield, MA
All our professionals at Fiore Dental Associates maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. William J. Fiore
Dr. Bill was born and raised in Waltham, Massachusetts. He has been happily married since 1979 to his wife, Mary Anne, who together are blessed with two children, William Jr. and David, as well as three wonderful grandchildren. Dr. Bill is passionate about physical and spiritual growth and loves to spend his free-time with master’s swim class, golfing, dancing, aerobics, and yoga. Dr. Bill has been practicing at this Wakefield location since 1982 and has been closely tied to the local community, being a long-time active member of the Wakefield rotary club.
- University of Massachusetts, Bachelor of Science (1973)
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine (1976)
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine Post-graduate (1978)
- Certificate of Prosthodontics (C.A.G.F)
- American Dental Association (Since 1976)
- Massachusetts Dental Society (Since 1978)
- Tri-country Study Club (Since 1995)
- Chairman of Tufts Dental School reunion committee (1976 to Present)
- Rotarian President (1978 to 1979)
- Recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow Award for "service above self"
Hobbies & Interests:
Master's swimming, golfing, dancing, aerobics and yoga (focusing on physical & spiritual growth)